Offering decreased rolling resistance on paved roads, unbeatable comfort on gravel, and a weight barely over 1610g, the Avion Carbon Disc is the future of performance road wheelsets. The Avion's R Series Bead Socket Technology is designed for tubeless-specific road tires, traditional clincher tires when used with tubes, and wider gravel and cyclocross tires. The 28mm WideRight rim profile of the Avion increases tire volume and decreases pressure for less rolling resistance, superior traction, and more comfort. Featuring our vibration damping Radial Impact Absorbing Carbon Technology (RiACT) and built around the reliability and quick engagement of our new Neo, the Avion offers performance that doesn't stop when the pavement ends.
Avion wheels come with yellow tape and 55mm tubeless valves installed. Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, but also include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers. Also inside the box you'll find replacement spokes, small parts bag, and a final QC readout for your unique wheelset.
- Designed for Disc Brake Road, Gravel, and Cyclocross
- 41mm deep aerodynamic RiACT rims absorb impacts and roll faster
- New faster engaging, 100% CNC machined Neo hubs
- BST-R series for tubeless road, traditional road with tube, and wider tires
- 28mm WideRight rim design optimized for 25mm-40mm tires
- Sapim spokes with Secure Lock aluminum nipples
- 2-year warranty with 3-year crash replacement
|Spokes (Front/Rear)||Sapim CX-Sprint Black 2.0/(1.2x2.5)/2.0mm|
|Nipples||Sapim Secure Lock Alloy Black|
|Weight (Front/Rear)||415g (Rim)|
|Valve Type||55mm Presta|
Yellow tape and 55mm tubeless valves installed
Front wheels ship with 15x100mm TA end caps installed, and also include 12x100mm TA and QR end caps and skewers
Replacement spokes and a final QC readout
* Subject to change without notice.
|15x100mm / 6-Bolt||00847746014881||HAW-040927-01-700|