The next generation of wheel truing stands! The TS-4 is made to accurately gauge any size wheel, with or without the tire installed. The TS-4 has many of the same features as Park Tool's famous TS-2.2 with some additional attributes to accommodate today’s wide variety of hub, wheel and tire combinations.
- Both uprights move simultaneously to always keep wheel centered in the stand.
- Accommodates axle widths from 75mm to 215mm
- Direct action caliper arm adjusts to work with wheel sizes from 16" to 29"+
- Accommodates tire widths up to 5" with or without brake rotor mounted
- Machined, welded, assembled and calibrated in our factory in St. Paul, MN
- Precise accuracy, operation and adjustability
- Built in thru-axle adaptors
- Chrome plated and powder coated heavy gauge steel construction
- Removable, replaceable nylon caliper tips to protect painted/anodized rims
- Dial Indicator compatible (TS-2Di) (Sold separately)
- Rotor gauge compatible (DT-3 & DT-3i.2) (Sold separately)
|Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|